Sunday School Announcements:
Group 1 (8:30 am worship) starting in Jan! Due to high attendance during Group 1, we have split into 3 classes:
Pre-K (3-year-olds, 4-year-olds, and Kindergarteners)
Younger Elementary (1st, 2nd, and 3rd Graders)
Older Elementary (4th, 5th, and 6th Graders)
THANK YOU to Arathi Fishwild and Patrick Parish, who have agreed to be the lead teachers for the Pre-K class during Group 1!
Group 2 (9:30mam) continues without changes at this time
THANK YOU to everyone that has already signed up to help as a Sunday School helper!
May 14 – Last day of Sunday School Celebration and Mother’s Day
- Mother’s Day is a day to celebrate special caregivers in our lives – Moms, Grandmas, Aunts, and other special people whose love guides us and helps us grow. Moms, and other honorees, are encouraged to join us for fellowship and a special treat during coffee hour
- We will only have ONE GROUP for Sunday School during the 9:30 time, in the Friendship Room
- Kids are asked to bring someone (Dad/Grandpas/brothers) if able, to Sunday School to help with SS activities and other special activities in honor of the day
- Sunday School children will sing at the beginning of the 10:30 am worship service
- Looking for some help from teenagers, older siblings, Dads, and/or Grandpas to help oversee the fun during the 9:30 SS hour – if able to help out, please contact Wendy Parsons (email@example.com; 608-424-0270, or cell 608-334-5228)
- To all the Moms and Honorees: We are really hoping you can sit back and enjoy the day!
MANY THANKS!!! Thank you to our regular lead and assistant teachers and helpers for making Sunday School possible this year!! Patrick and Alexa Parish, Kaylee Parsons, Makenzie Knight, Arathi Fishwild, Taya Christensen, Claire Johnson, Joy Plachetta, Meghan Lisowski, and Chris & Natasha Hubert. We truly could not have Sunday school without you. Thank you to Laura and Madeline Nott for helping with music, and to Sarah Johnson for leading the Christmas program! Thank you to all the parents that have stepped in to help assist or lead a class! AND thank you to everyone that prepared a project, washed dishes, moved tables and chairs, served cake, went shopping for supplies, donated supplies, or let us borrow something from your home for a lesson plan! It really takes a village to raise our children, thank you for being part of this community!
Wendy Parsons: firstname.lastname@example.org (H) 608-424-0270; (C) 608-334-5228